DFNB COVID-19 Operational Plan
(Draft September 16, 2021)
- When meetings and events are happening, a Delta staff member will be positioned outside the meeting room, and as people enter they will be required to show proof of double vaccination as well as a piece of Government ID (ie – a driver’s license) to verify their identity. We will do our best to ensure this is as quick a process as possible. This staff member will likely be a banquet employee but if their team requires assistance, it could be an Event Manager or another hotel employee.
- Anyone not double vaccinated, or does not have their proof of double vaccination on them, will not be permitted entrance to the meetings/event.
- Anyone with a medical exemption must have proof of this to be permitted entrance. However – no proof, no entrance to the meeting/event.
- Any guests taking advantage of the on-site amenities such as Grove café, STMR 36 Restaurant (including the outdoor terrace & lobby/lounge area), and pool/fitness center (for in house guests) will be required to show proof of double vaccination.
- Our staff will, of course, still continue to promote social distancing, and wear masks as we have all along. We also still firmly uphold our Commitment to clean, and continue to do all of the same things we have been doing since the beginning of the pandemic.
General Manager – Directeur général
Dairy Farmers of New Brunswick
PO Box 5034
Sussex, NB, E4E5L2
Tel: 506-432-4330 x106
September 15, 2021